Publicador de contenidos
Join our live webinar on October 5, 10PM Philippine Time
FSMA Updates: Insights from FDA Experts
The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) has transformed the US food safety system, shifting the focus from reactive into preventive regulatory monitoring. The new FSMA rules apply to all stakeholders in the food supply chain to various degrees and enable FDA to better protect public health by strengthening the food safety system.
This webinar hosted by SGS provides an opportunity for food importers and global suppliers to hear from FDA on the latest regulatory topics related to FSMA.
- The Accredited Third-Party Certification rule (TPP)
- Understanding the Voluntary Qualified Importer Program (VQIP)
- The proposed traceability rule – shaping the next level in food traceability
- Hank Karayan - Global FSMA Program Director, SGS
- Amelia Tetterton - Consumer Safety Officer, U.S. FDA
- Dori De Leon - Program Coordinator for the Accredited Third-Party Certification Program (TPP), FDA’s Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition