Dear Partners in Export,
We encourage you to join the webinar entitled "Prepare for China’s Overseas Food Manufacturers Registration Under New GACC Requirements” which will be held on November 19, 2021 at 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM and 21:30 PM – 22:30 PM (GMT +8). The resource speaker is Ms. Lennie Tao, food regulatory affairs news editor working at ChemLinked.
On Apr. 13, 2021, General Administration of Customs of China (GACC) issued the new version of “Administrative Provisions on Registration of Overseas Manufacturers of Imported Foods”, which will enter into effect on 01 January 2022. It requires the registration of exporters of all food categories (excluding food additives and food-related products). Under the GACC Decree, exporters of food products of identified 18 food categories should be endorsed by the competent authority of exporting countries. On the other hand, enterprises producing food that are not covered in the 18 categories can directly apply for registration.
Contents of the Webinar
1. Overview of food importation requirements in China
- Major compliance duties during food importation
- Import procedures via general trade
- New importation requirements worth attention
2. Introduction of GACC overseas manufacturer registration
- Application scope
- Precondition for registration
- Registration method
- Alteration, renewal, suspension and withdrawal
3. Registration procedures via recommendation from authorities
4. Registration procedures via individual applications
You may register through this LINK.